Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jump In!

Happy Summer Solstice! My flowers have been getting scorched. It's been so hot & humid here all I can think about is jumping in a pool. I don't have one but if I did - I would want it to look like one of these refreshing amenities. So serene.


flickr: user unknow


flickr: chris the gardener




flickr: mariysha





Scott Cohen - HGTV


Designer Unknown- HGTV


Designer Unknow - HGTV


Pamela Berstler - HGTV

I love them all! Our backyard is coming along but with the heat, it's just been a lost cause for now. We have the room for a pool (see here), and would love have one. I guess I will just lust after them for today.

1 comment:

  1. Love these pools!

    Thank you for your comment on my "event" blog...hope you will check out my other blog as well!

    ReplyDelete