Wednesday, June 27, 2007



So many things have gone on and I suck at remembering anything so this might help. or not. lets see.
I decided to use this site cause it does have a feature that most seemed to lack: spell check.
In case you don't already know - i suck at spelling. really i try to spell - so at least i get an A for effort.

Recently Rob (husband and best friend) and I bought or are buying a house. It so wonderfully cute and has such charm. We will close on the house July 24th and move in Aug. 1st. we are so excited for this is our first home and we have worked so hard to get where we are. rob is one of the hardest working people I know and he would do anything for me. I feel the same too so it's all good.
Here is a picture of us...



Awww we are cute, that was when where in Jamaica one year ago tomorrow - Rob's birthday. We went there for our honeymoon - so nice. Was a wonderful gift from mom and dad Oesch.

I think today is going to be a long boring day. tick tock, tick tock.



No comments:

Post a Comment