Monday, August 6, 2007

Long time no pics...I know. My camera was dead then I had to hook up our computer at home - which we still do not have our internet hooked up so...I have nothing.

-I do have these - They are ideas for our house...just to hold you over I guess.

We worked very hard on the house this weekend and I think that it is coming along. each project seems to frustrate us a bit because of the previous owners lack of care when installing, painting, or doing anything for that matter. So we are slowly doing each room, by room. All of the big furniture is where it belongs, now it's just up to me to unpack and decorate - the best part anyways.



I love this wall mural I found on a blog site and i can't remember who's...

Just so simple and neat

Great bathroom idea - I love the mirrors

No comments:

Post a Comment